Our "VAC-DRI"- Vacuum Dehydrator and Dehydrator Process remove water and other oil contaminants and saves you money.
Vacuum Dehydration and Oil Purification
The Dependable VAC-DRI Vacuum Dehydrator Process Provides Drier Oil Than Any Other Water Removal System!
Vacuum Dehydrator / Oil Purifiers concept
The primary function of vacuum dehydration and purification using the VAC-DRI vacuum dehydrator / oil purifiers system is to remove free, emulsified, and dissolved
water from oil, as well as solid particulate contamination. The secondary function of the system is the
extraction of air, gases, and light hydrocarbon contamination from the oil. These functions are accomplished
using the principles of low temperature vacuum distillation and micronic filtration.
The VAC-DRI Ultimate Cleanliness System provides Full-Flow Processing, not batch-controlled like most
competitors, to lower water concentration quicker:
- 0% total remaining free and emulsified water content achieved. Removes a 1% water concentration in a single pass.
- Removal of dissolved water content to as low as 20 PPM, less than 10 PPM with high vacuum option.
- Removes 100% of free (entrained) air and up to 90% of dissolved air. With high Vacuum option 99.5% removal can be achieved.
- Removal of particulate contaminants down to 1/2 micron with optional Beta absolute rated filters.
- Turbine oil
- Paper machine oil
- Gear oil
- Hydraulic oil (including phosphate ester w/optional seal & coating package)
- Transformer oil
- Cutting and cooling oils
- Heat transfer fluids
- Transmission fluids
The VAC-DRI process will not effect additive enhanced oils.
Click Here for Large View of Flow Schematic
VAC-DRIŽ 360 Series
MODEL NUMBER: LHS-LV-360-W-WMSS
360 G.P.H. Vacuum Dehydrator
The latest generation of VAC-DRIŽ Vacuum Dehydrators incorporates the ultimate in portability with outer frame
supports utilizing four point pick up and fork lift slots in either direction. Casters, tow bar, hose and cable
racks are optional. Our large capacity oil sump eliminates discharge pump cavitation. Our flow schematic control
panel graphics feature, aids the operator in the operation of the system.
The dependable VAC-DRI process provides drier oil than any other water removal system.
Standard features include "Control Panel Flow Schematic Graphics"
VAC-DRIŽ 600 Series
600 GALLON PER HOUR SYSTEM
VAC-DRIŽ 1500 Series
1500 GALLON PER HOUR SYSTEM
VAC-DRIŽ 2400 Series
2400 GPH VACUUM OIL PURIFIER
MODEL: LHS- LV-2400-CW-128-A/AC/B/FD/HL/HOL/S
Back To Top
Econo-Vac Oil Conditioner
MODEL NUMBER: ECV-200-CW-16-P
A Portable, Compact, & Economical Oil Conditioner
With 200 GPH Process Flow Rate
The Econo-Vac has been designed with both economy and portability in mind. It's ease of use
and reliability make it an ideal choice for industrial oil purification where
convenience, dependability, and low cost are factors.
- REMOVES UP TO 1% WATER IN A SINGLE PASS
- ULTIMATE CLEANLINESS - TOTAL WATER REMOVAL TO LESS THAN 50 PPM
- REMOVES DOWN TO 5 MICRONS IN FILTRATION (POST FILTERS AVAILABLE TO ˝ MICRON)
- DOES NOT REMOVE COSTLY ADDITIVES
- FLOW PATTERN DOES NOT AGITATE THE OIL
- PORTABLE UNIT IS EQUIPPED WITH CASTERS AND PULL TONGUE
- WEATHER-PROOF ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE
- AUTOMATIC CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR UNATTENDED OPERATION
- EXPLOSION PROOF 16 KW LOW WATT DENSITY HEATER
- SOLID STATE HEATER CONTROLS
The Econo-Vac's principle function is the removal of water,
gasses, and light hydrocarbons from oil. The operating principle is extremely simple. The system
operates under vacuum conditions. The oil is pulled through an electric immersion heater which raises
the oil to an optimum temperature. The oil is then forced by atmospheric pressure into the vacuum
chamber. There it passes from the inside-out of the coalescing elements for maximum surface area
exposure and water removal, with the elements also acting as particulate filters for the removal of
solids. While the oil is exposed to the vacuum, water (free, dissolved, and emulsified), dissolved
gasses and air, and other low range volatiles are vaporized out of the oil leaving a purified and
conditioned oil to safe operating standards. The vaporized gasses are pulled off by a rotary vane vacuum
pump through a small trap where some of the condensate is collected. The remaining vapors are exhausted
to atmosphere. An optional condenser and condensate collection pot are available.
Petroleum & Synthetic Based Oils Including: TURBINE OIL
Back To Top
- PAPER MACHINE OIL
- HYDRAULIC OIL
- TRANSFORMER OIL
- CUTTING & COOLING OILS
- PHOSPHATE ESTER FLUIDS
With Optional Seal & Recovery Package
3160 Lenora Church Road , Snellville (Atlanta), GA 30039 USA
Phone: 770-449-4000 Fax: 770-982-6868
TO HOME PAGE